• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

What are you playing?

Jumped back on Microsoft Flight Simulator on the Series X for a little while. FIFA 22 has had most of my attention recently but taking a little break from that to play my other games.

I've recently played and finished both Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) on PS3, and Murdered: Soul Suspect on PS4. If I'd have thought about it, I could have probably streamed or recorded my playthrough of Murdered, but.. oh well 😅

Over the last few days I've been playing Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom on PS3, and this morning I did a few races on DiRT Rally on PS4. Majin isn't that great in honesty, it already feels like it's dragging along a bit and I'm probably only coming up to about half way through.. DiRT Rally is just as difficult as I remember it being.

Halo Infinite. The multiplayer is quite fun although I do know a few people are not happy with the cost of cosmetics and the battle pass progression. As it's my first Halo game, I'm still learning how everything works of course

I kill sometime with Halo Infinite's multiplayer otherwise Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Switch.

Played some randomized Ocarina of Time multiplayer (?????) with one of my buds last night, and today we're planning on going through a 3-player seed with @PlatinumChaosX as well. Should be good craic :D

Since I've revived a GBA and GBP recently, I'm playing Pokémon Firered along with a few really dodgy Romhacks that I have on cartridge too (Cock Version and My Ass Version:unsure:)Cock Version is the most offensive thing I've ever seen. It's really messed up. Incredibly racist and misogynistic. You can also have Mew as your starter along with finding Mewtwo, Kadabra, Machamp etc on Route 1.

That aside… I forgot how utterly frustrating the earlier Pokémon games are. They assume the players are all stupid and need time to read and take in everything on screen. I just want to zap around thanks very much.

I have been enjoying Halo Infinite for the last two days. Took a slight break from the game but playing it again now. Since it was my first Halo ever, I was struggling a bit but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Mostly just NS2 for the last week or so but honestly feel like maybe getting stuck back into my Pokemon Ruby playthrough later, been ages since I've last played it and I feel more int he mood for something lighthearted

Been playing Resident Evil 6 recently on Steam, it's pretty annoying. But I can't stop myself playing now ahahaha.

I've been playing Sonic Adventure DX and NS2 on Steam recently too. :)

Lashing around SMT3 Nocturne ever since I realized my controller works after button mashing for a bit. Just in Ikebukero now so things are starting to get slightly more difficult but not by much

Been playing a bit of WarioWare: Get it Together!

Man it bummed me out that you have to mix things up by playing different characters with different ways of interacting. I would MUCH rather have a traditional WarioWare game where I just play hundreds of microgames without needing to think too hard...

So yeah.. the game is okaaayy... but they didn't do it right. WAAHHHHH.

Going to play some Sonic Mega Collection+ for PC soon.

Maybe squeeze in a wee cheeky game of NS2 later too. :v

Just started playing Overboard!

Not the PS1 game, which was called Shipwreckers! in the US. This is a new game and a twist on a whodunnit mystery.

The twist is, you are the killer and it's your job to make sure everyone else doesn't know it's you. It's a loop game where you reset each time you fail, but the game lets you sorta breeze though some parts you've already done. It's presentation is a bit like Fallout Shelter. It's fun and the writing is really good.

There's multiple ways to approach the game. You can try your best to convince people you're not the killer. Or you could kill everybody. Or.. point the finger at somebody else... ehhh there are lots of options, but the difficulty is finding the right path to get to each one. I would recommend this game. :cool:

I'm currently playing Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo (PS4), and it's probably one of the worst racing games I've played in quite some time!

It's going to be a bit of a chore going for the platinum trophy on this one.

I've just been enjoying FIFA 22 and F1: 2020 over the past few days/weeks. Looking forward to playing Red Dead Redemption 2 later tonight as well.

I've finally had some time this weekend to get on my new PS5 and had a few hours oh F1 2021, think I might treat myself to a proper driven setup up with a steering wheel and peddles

Going to try to jump into Horizon Zero Dawn soon because I really want to play the sequel now that it is out. I have the first downloaded on to the PS5 already so just a case of starting it up.

Just a little bit of NS2, not even a huge amount because I have to keep carrying rookies which Im not good at >_> at least I'm getting some skins from playing the new matchmaking.

Going to try to jump into Horizon Zero Dawn soon because I really want to play the sequel now that it is out. I have the first downloaded on to the PS5 already so just a case of starting it up.
A little less than 10 days later and I finally got around to it. Started it up and played for a bit and I have to say, it's quite fun. I didn't like it much the first time I tried it a while ago but that might have been down to the lack of 60FPS. Once you get used to it, it's a bit difficult to play certain games.

A little less than 10 days later and I finally got around to it. Started it up and played for a bit and I have to say, it's quite fun. I didn't like it much the first time I tried it a while ago but that might have been down to the lack of 60FPS. Once you get used to it, it's a bit difficult to play certain games.
>Once you get used to it, it's a bit difficult to play certain games.
Definitely, you wonder how you ever managed beforehand. It's even worse when you go for higher refresh rates, even moving the mouse on the desktop at 60 feels awful now D:

• Agree
Reactions: Ash

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back