• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

What are you playing?

I recently started playing the remaster of Destroy All Humans! because it's such a fun game :)

A little change of pace and genre lately. I've been playing F1 2020 and WRC 9. I also started the Call of Duty Cold War campaign at the weekend but only played the first mission.
I'm a huge fan of racing games.. I haven't played either of those yet though, F1 2019 and WRC 6 are the latest ones I've played of those series.

I've just played an hour of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 on the PS2.. That soundtrack 🥰

Gaming used to be so much more enjoyable for me back in the day, hopefully by playing some of these older games again I can rediscover that spark.

A little change of pace and genre lately. I've been playing F1 2020 and WRC 9. I also started the Call of Duty Cold War campaign at the weekend but only played the first mission.
I started the campaign a little while ago when I got the game but stopped after the second mission. It's pretty interesting but I'm just addicted to the multiplayer part so I haven't got as much time for the campaign.

For some reason I love racing games. I've got 9 installed just now lol. Not sure why I like them so much, I've no real interest in cars other than them getting me from A to B and I've no interest in motorsports. I particularly enjoy rally games but both Dirt Rally 2.0 and WRC 9 have a huge jump in difficulty from previous games.

I just bought the Platinum Edition of Dying Light today so I'm revisitng that tonight. Not played it for a few years.

Just more NS2 since Nocturne isn't working, still just winning some then losing some, but I've been talking with the devs about a Linux specific bug where the shadow beneath text in the chat can butcher your performance (literally a 100fps loss if several messages are popping up), they managed to replicate it so hopefully it gets patched out soon!

I'm currently playing Pokemon Sword on my Nintendo Switch. I've finished all the quests but I like to explore the world all over again and catch as many Pokemon's as possible., as they say, gotta catch em all ;)

I have just started playing Biomutant.

Reviews for this game are haphazard - this game was developed by a much smaller team over a number of years, so it's a little dated feeling and the controls are weird. But it's not a bad game - I like it.

Thanks to the latest PS Plus free games lineup, I've tried out Star Wars Squadrons which is quite fun. It will be interesting to see how much I enjoy it the more I progress through the story.

Gonna be getting bet into Ratchet and Clank I think later, as it seems some dev builds of PCSX2 can run it quite well now.

I purchased Fall Guys earlier today so I'll be digging into that throughout the week to see what the fuss is all about. Has anyone else tried it?

Thanks to my new Xbox Series X (which actually came quite fast, I didn't expect them to be able to deliver it so fast with the stock issues), I have been enjoying Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4 recently. Loving both games a lot!

Playing FF7 Remake Intergrade - it was a free update for PS5 owners and I'd say it's the only way the remake should be played. Specifically in performance mode - a solid 60fps. The resolution is below 4K but I struggled to find a massive difference in visual quality than the resolution mode which only plays at 30fps.. Once you go 60fps you never wanna go back to 30!

Plus because of the PS5's SSD tech the textures load properly as well. And the load times are ridiculously quick. Launch the game, hit continue.. and you're back in the game in a flash.

I've been playing Pokémon Blue again this week having finally caught Zapdos (I was very lucky with it too)..

..and I've completed it! For the first time ever 😁 now I just have another 70+ Pokémon to try and catch/evolve. I'll be updating my progress report at Fortree Forums as soon as I have a few minutes to do so.

Started up MK11 again as I realised I hadn't tried it since upgrading my PC.

It's changed a little (and I mean.. a little) since I last played, but Spawn is now in it. As well as RoboCop and a few other 'Klassic' MK characters. It still is one of the best games I've ever played.

Got my server ranked in NS2 the other week so I've been bet into that - have my MoTD set to a webpage on my website so I'm seeing about 100 extra visitors a day from it :D

Been playing quite a bit of Sea of Thieves recently on the Series X. I've always loved the look of the game and it's been nice to finally have a chance at playing it. The developers did an amazing job with the waves and the water physics. I've also just been playing Cold War from time to time

Played a bit of Nocturne since I discovered you can stop it crashing by setting an env var, but I still haven't played loads of it because it's not detecting my controller properly.

Been playing SOMA, which is unique for me as I don't tend to play horror games where you cannot fight back…

But it has a Safe Mode.. where you basically cannot die (unless the game forces you to do so or it'll presumably break some logic). So essentially threats are still out there and will engage with you if they see you but they either will just continue to threaten or they will attack and while it knocks you back etc.. you can just continue on.

So I'm basically playing it for the atmosphere, the story and the exploration. It's damn good. No way I would play this game without that Safe Mode. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back