• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

What are you playing?

I recently have been playing black ops cold war but played a bit of the Division 2 and plan to play Halo 5 soon.

Last edited:
This week I spent some time playing Injustice 2 via Xbox Game Pass and Little Nightmares which is free with Games with Gold

Reactions: Lee
I've been playing some Ocarina of Time Randomizer in an emulator. They're always good fun but they can be pure wreck-the-heads as well.

I've started playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 again which I am thoroughly enjoying. It's sad that the developers have stopped supporting the game but fortunately, it still is pretty fun. There is one game mode which is Ewok Hunt which is extremely to fun

Just re-installed Red Dead 2 just to see how my system runs it, turned all the settings to maximum including advanced stuff... Average 43fps.

Not too bad... I will have to sacrifice some stuff t bring it to 60. 😂

I'm not really playing anything atm... Not sure why, just can't find the time.

Except Animal Crossing....oh wait, that is where all my time is going!

I haven't really been playing much lately other than Pokémon Blue via an emulator on my phone.

All these years and I've never finished it despite playing the opening hours many, many times. I'm really quite enjoying it actually, 50 pokémon captured and 101 to go! I'm keeping a record of my progress at our partners, Fortree Forums, if anyone is interested.

@Oblivion Knight is this your first time playing Pokemon Blue? That's an incredible game. If you like that style of Pokemon personally my favorite pokemon game of all time is pokemon lets go Pikachu. Which will always be the best because it's a remake of the second best Pokemon game of all time. To me the first-best will forever be Pokemon Silver and Gold. If they did a Pokemon lets go Lugia or lets go Ho-ho I think I would just die in happiness.

Pokemon lets go Pikachu seems to be the funnest Pokemon game yet. I can't say I'm too much for these open world pokemon games.

I have a few days off work from my main job (sadly not my second job), so I was determined to play something..

I've randomly started up a game called Kung Fu Rabbit, and the only way to describe it would be much easier and zoomed in iteration of Super Meat Boy. I chose that because it's something that I can aim to finish off within just a few days of sporadic play, and I really needed to make a start on my backlog challenge.

@Oblivion Knight is this your first time playing Pokemon Blue?
[...] despite playing the opening hours many, many times.
😉

Right now I'm playing Hitman 3 (...and it rocks. Hilaaarious, just like the previous instalments), Animal Crossing New Horizons (wiped my data on a 'completed' game to allow the Mrs to have her own, I've joined her as a resident this time) and Yakuza Like a Dragon (Possibly the funniest game of 2020)

Finally put some hours into The Division 2 and completed the story missions (up to level 30). I'll continue playing the world tiers casually and the New York expansion.

Going to pour some hours into Metro Exodus and Resident Evil 2 next.

Been kicking the hole of NS2 mostly, been so all over the place since I picked it back up from a break, been playing better as alien than marine which is never the case for me

I'm now playing the original Banjo-Kazooie (on original hardware no less) as well as continuing with Animal Crossing on Switch.

I still think the writing is fantastic on Banjo; all the characters are fully aware that they're in a video game and must follow game character traditions like learning moves from tutorials etc. In fact near the beginning Bottles (the tutorial guy/move giver) warns you that they'll erase your save if you talk to them too much! :ROFLMAO:

Going to throw this one in and it's not a horrible game. Me and the daughter play Fortnite she has a switch and my wife has s lite so we have been playing that can't say I'm good but we have won a few games together 😁

Im still playing animal crossing with my eldest.

I've been playing a lot of Spider-man: Remastered recently as I'm trying to completely finish it off before moving on to Miles Morales. I've finished the story and side activities but just need to do one or two things to get the platinum trophy.

I've just booted up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in a hope to try and find my gaming mojo again..

I wanted to play a game that I'd already finished so I didn't get too bogged down with a storyline (finished CoD4 on Xbox 360 ages ago), but also one that had a bit of action, plays well, and looks great. I'll probably do a runthrough on Normal just to get reacquainted before tackling Veteran straight away..

I briefly attempted the "Best of the Best" trophy for beating the assault course on the first mission in 15 seconds or under, but never managed to get below 18 seconds which was still good enough for the "New Squadron Record" trophy.. I'll fight my OCD which wants me to keep trying 😂

I'm in the midst of re-playing the Mass Effect trilogy at the moment, currently on 3 about 20% in. With the remasters coming out, I'd like to finish that and, in all likelihood, jump right into those remastered ones. I can't help myself, I do enjoy the Mass Effect games :D. Going to try and re-play Andromeda one of these days and convince myself it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was the first time around.

I'm in the midst of re-playing the Mass Effect trilogy at the moment, currently on 3 about 20% in. With the remasters coming out, I'd like to finish that and, in all likelihood, jump right into those remastered ones. I can't help myself, I do enjoy the Mass Effect games :D. Going to try and re-play Andromeda one of these days and convince myself it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was the first time around.
I fancy having a go at the Mass Effect games, but so far I just haven't found the time to get absorbed by them.. Maybe one day! 😉

You absolutely should, they're such fantastic games, IMO!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back