• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

What are you playing?

Finally finished Spider-man: Remastered and the 3 short DLCs it has. So I've finally been able to get started on Spider-man: Miles Morales. I've only played the first mission so far but it has been great so far.

Also playing Spider-Man Remastered. I started with Miles Morales but I thought I may as well re-play the first game on PS5 as I played the original version when it was first released which was quite some time ago...

Great set of games.

Also playing the Sackboy game with the Mrs.. that's fun too. Harmless fun.

Taking a break from NS2 now that I've gotten my T5 badge back, so I've just been playing more of Gnosia. I thought it was good to begin with but I'm enjoying it a good bit more now that exposition is happening more often.

Currently juggling a bunch of games at once:

- Shadow of the Colossus / PS4 version on the PS5. I hope they patch it as the 4K resolution mode has a shocking frame rate.. it's unplayable in that mode! Despite that.. still a fantastic game. Loved the PS2 version and the PS3 remaster. The PS4 remake is the best of the bunch for certain.

- The Last Guardian / PS4 version on the PS5. An intriguing game from the same developer as above.. It's fun but a bit exhausting to play.

- Sackboys Big Adventure / PS5. Still playing this, it's way better than you'd expect. I'm especially enjoying the Super Mario Sunshine-esque time attack stages with all come complete with COASTED by deadmau5 playing constantly in the background. 😂

I tried out a new game called Knockout City which is currently available as a beta for this weekend. It's a unique game but I'm honestly not sure how much I would enjoy it. The beta was a bit boring but they did mention they would be adding a lot more at launch

Still working through my back catalogue of games, my main focus was on Assassin's Creed Origins which I've just completed.

When I've needed a break from stealthly killing Romans I've been playing Motral Kombat 11, Dirt 5 and Forza Horizon 4 (mainly the Lego DLC).

Currently playing The Sinking City and It Takes Two.

The Sinking City sounds great on paper. HP Lovecraft open word detective action adventure. But it's kinda lacking in polish that you'd expect from a modern game.

It Takes Two is great fun. It's (thematically) kinda dark though which is strange.

More Gnosia, and a bit of Civ V last night. First time I played in years and I was having a match against one of my mates but the damn thing kept crashing and then when I rejoined it wouldn't let me do anything, so gotta figure that out cos it's a savage game otherwise

Started playing a bit of Cities Skylines yesterday and today. The game was free a while back for PS Plus members so I had a go. I really thought it was going to be a relaxing game but it will annoy the hell out of you lol

I didn't really touch Call of Duty again since initially loading it up.. 😅

I keep dabbling with Poker Club on the PS4, though it doesn't have much of a community and I hate playing against the cheating AI.

I played The Simpsons: Hit & Run on the PS2 for about an hour the other day.. It was pretty fun just to play something without aiming for trophies.

Got 2 144hz monitors today so I had a few test games of NS2 and will deffo be playing more later. The new monitors so far seem to be having a positive effect, even if my accuracy isn't necessarily any higher

I haven't had much chance for gaming recently, although I did boot up The Last of Us 2.. And I've elected to skip all cutscenes as the tone of that game just puts me off. I'll soldier through it eventually! I wasn't able to skip that Take on Me part so I just muted it and wandered away while it played 😅

I've just finished Dead Space 3 (backward compatible on Xbox). I'm glad I finished the series but felt this was definitely a step down from the previous entries. A lot of the claustrophobic setting is gone losing the horror elements and the weapon crafting system is quite simply terrible - it really didn't work at all as a game mechanic.

The set pieces are still good, the action fun and the story decent enough but the convoluted weapons system and lack of horror elements made this final entry a somewhat disappointing one.

I also completed the Awakened DLC. This was a lot more horror focused and a lot more interesting than the main game.

I've just finished Dead Space 3 (backward compatible on Xbox). I'm glad I finished the series but felt this was definitely a step down from the previous entries. A lot of the claustrophobic setting is gone losing the horror elements and the weapon crafting system is quite simply terrible - it really didn't work at all as a game mechanic.

The set pieces are still good, the action fun and the story decent enough but the convoluted weapons system and lack of horror elements made this final entry a somewhat disappointing one.

I also completed the Awakened DLC. This was a lot more horror focused and a lot more interesting than the main game.
I still need to sit down and properly play through the first one.. I also have the second one and all of its DLC, pretty sure I don't have the third yet though.

I didn't really touch Call of Duty again since initially loading it up.. 😅

I keep dabbling with Poker Club on the PS4, though it doesn't have much of a community and I hate playing against the cheating AI.

I played The Simpsons: Hit & Run on the PS2 for about an hour the other day.. It was pretty fun just to play something without aiming for trophies.
I would love to play Hit & Run again but I don't want to go out and get a PS2 just for it and then be disappointed. Had that issue with some of the older GTA games recently because they don't feel as good as they used to feel.

now that i have my new xbox i am playing a lot of COD Coldwar its actually really good better than most of the previous ones.

now that i have my new xbox i am playing a lot of COD Coldwar its actually really good better than most of the previous ones.
I've been thinking of playing CoD Coldwar but wasn't sure how it would be.

I'm not currently playing anything in particular but I have been on and off playing Rocket League on the PS4. I love just hopping on for a quick game or two with online players. I also play a bit of Pokemon on the Switch.

Just tried out SMT3 on Linux and kinda gutted theres a softlock bug regarding saving, so I might just play that new YGO for a bit instead

A little change of pace and genre lately. I've been playing F1 2020 and WRC 9. I also started the Call of Duty Cold War campaign at the weekend but only played the first mission.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back