• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Weather

Definitely starting to come into the Spring time now, the weathers been a lot calmer lately, still tends to be a bit chilly though but the sun is coming out so it's only a matter of time before it does be proper sweltering. Right now its 8c

It's been really quite warm and summery so far this week, reaching highs of 22°C 🥵 ..typically I've literally been stuck at work;
Sun: 10.00-18.00
Mon-Thur: 08.00-16.00 + 17.00-22.00
It's supposed to be cooling down substantially again for the weekend, with snow predicted on Monday! 😱 ..frustrated doesn't quite sum it up.

Been cracking weather lately, I don't think I've even seen a cloud this week let alone any rain. Just a shame we're still in lockdown lol. 13c as of right now.

The weather is fairly sunny hear and happy it's spring. Ready for Summer to get here as well. Excited.

Pretty all over the place, it'll be sunny one minute and snowing the next. Overall it's still been quite nice, but the wind can still be quite cold. 8c right now

It's been a really nice week weather wise for the school holidays in the UK, and for me to have a mini-break! 😁 Highs of 22°C again and without a cloud in the sky..

Quite unusual for me to time it so well.

So, a couple of weeks ago we were going through a storm in the UK and it raised some eyebrows as it's not the time of year you'd expect a storm. But for the past couple of weeks, we've had it good. Very hot and charming weather. Today it's been raining heavy but glad we've had that as it gives us a break from the heatwave. Hope everyone is enjoying their spring/summer.

We're hitting 110f (43c) today, so...it's a bit toasty.
43c god almighty.... that would slaughter me!! I don't even think it went above 40c when I visited Egypt in the last few years

16c at the moment and kinda cloudy. Almost the whole last week has been an absolute belter except the last 2 days.

So the weather is quite warm here, but it's REALLY hot where I am working as it's on an upper floor of a building with no AC. It's currently 20C so it's milder than it has been but I have to be shorts and t-shirt at all times. With an air cooler blasting at me at all times.. or I will collapse. ;)

Cos it's not just hot.. but it's stuffy and sticky. Not a pleasant heat at all!

The weather has been kind to us for the past few weeks, up until a few days ago where we had a thunderstorm and rain ever since. I like it though and prefer that we have a break from the heatwave as it was getting too much.

Kinda all over the place... It'll be a belter one minute and then lashing rain the next :D That's Ireland for ya. 16c rn but it's almost 9PM so it would have been hotter earlier on.

OK.. I'm saying it, I don't care! ... Someone pass the ice cream? 🥵

Are you melting too, @Oblivion Knight ?? :D
Sweating Heat Wave GIF

The weather switched up pretty quickly over here. We were enjoying a lot of sunshine and hot weather. That has completely changed and now we have a lot of rain and thunderstorms.

The weather switched up pretty quickly over here. We were enjoying a lot of sunshine and hot weather. That has completely changed and now we have a lot of rain and thunderstorms.
Same, we had maybe a week and a half/2 weeks of absolute SCORCHING weather, had to buy an AC and all to be able to sleep, but today it's been pouring down and there was thunder around noon too.

I think the UK will eventually have to start considering AC as a must-have for houses because the hot weather just becomes unbearable over here. It doesn't seem to last very long though. The weather is still a bit awful right now, warm-ish but not sunny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back