Weather

Currently reading:
Weather

apathy

Lab rat
Definitely starting to come into the Spring time now, the weathers been a lot calmer lately, still tends to be a bit chilly though but the sun is coming out so it's only a matter of time before it does be proper sweltering. Right now its 8c

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
It's been really quite warm and summery so far this week, reaching highs of 22Ā°C šŸ„µ ..typically I've literally been stuck at work;
Sun: 10.00-18.00
Mon-Thur: 08.00-16.00 + 17.00-22.00
It's supposed to be cooling down substantially again for the weekend, with snow predicted on Monday! šŸ˜± ..frustrated doesn't quite sum it up.

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
Been cracking weather lately, I don't think I've even seen a cloud this week let alone any rain. Just a shame we're still in lockdown lol. 13c as of right now.

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
Pretty all over the place, it'll be sunny one minute and snowing the next. Overall it's still been quite nice, but the wind can still be quite cold. 8c right now

Comment

JoyFreak

Lab rat
So, a couple of weeks ago we were going through a storm in the UK and it raised some eyebrows as it's not the time of year you'd expect a storm. But for the past couple of weeks, we've had it good. Very hot and charming weather. Today it's been raining heavy but glad we've had that as it gives us a break from the heatwave. Hope everyone is enjoying their spring/summer.

Comment

PGen98

Virus cell
We're hitting 110f (43c) today, so...it's a bit toasty.

2 Comments
apathy
apathy commented
43c god almighty.... that would slaughter me!! I don't even think it went above 40c when I visited Egypt in the last few years

PGen98
PGen98 commented
It's a hot one, that's for sure! Not fun to be out and about in that level of heat!

jamesyfx

Wiki team
So the weather is quite warm here, but it's REALLY hot where I am working as it's on an upper floor of a building with no AC. It's currently 20C so it's milder than it has been but I have to be shorts and t-shirt at all times. With an air cooler blasting at me at all times.. or I will collapse. ;)

Cos it's not just hot.. but it's stuffy and sticky. Not a pleasant heat at all!

Comment