- Joined
- Sep 22, 2020
- Messages
- 1,249
- Reaction score
- 415
- Name
- Andy
Got to love taking racing games online and encountering salty drivers.. they're perfectly happy to barge you off the track, or use you as a buffer to make a corner they otherwise wouldn't make - but can't handle it when you return said treatment! 
I generally try to keep my racing clean, but must admit that I see the red mist if someone is dirty against me, and make it a vendetta to repay the favour whether in the same race or the next. Once repaid, I tend to get 'fan mail' - erm, you started it pal..!
I've been playing Gran Turismo Sport the past few days.. I figure I ought to try and get the trophies done soon since Sony/Polyphony like to close the servers shortly after releasing the next iteration. Let's just say there is salt in abundance!
I generally try to keep my racing clean, but must admit that I see the red mist if someone is dirty against me, and make it a vendetta to repay the favour whether in the same race or the next. Once repaid, I tend to get 'fan mail' - erm, you started it pal..!
I've been playing Gran Turismo Sport the past few days.. I figure I ought to try and get the trophies done soon since Sony/Polyphony like to close the servers shortly after releasing the next iteration. Let's just say there is salt in abundance!