• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

🎮 Gaming session Left 4 Dead

Oblivion Knight added a new event:

Left 4 Dead

Just a friendly game of Left 4 Dead on the following platform;

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm pretty flexible (and extremely rusty 😅), happy to play any of the campaigns co-operatively or a few friendly versus matches. Communication is probably easiest if you have Discord.

If you sign up, let me know your preference!

Read more about this event...

I don't know my working pattern that far ahead (lame, I know!) but if I'm free that day I'll join. :cool:

Sounds like good fun - like James, it's hard to say for certain whether I'll be around, but I usually am... Will deffo play a couple rounds with you guys if I am, though I don't have a mic

This actually looks like a fun event that I'd really love to participate in but I currently don't have this game anymore. I purchased it a while back on my cousin's one when he lived here, which means now I'd need to get it again. Once I do, I'd love to join in with the community. Thanks for sharing!

One week to go.. This is scheduled for this Saturday at 21:00 GMT - hopefully my daughter behaves and goes to bed! :hands_over_eyes:🤣

Looks like I should be available next week alright, so I'm deffo looking forward to this. I often dread playing multiplayer games since I moved to Linux but thankfully the L4D games have great ports, I don't imagine I'll run into any issues - but it wont hurt for me to do a trial run an hour beforehand JUST in case :p

I'm off that day.. So should be good to go. I might not be on mic tho. I've only got a snowball and it picks up eeeeveerying… you'd hear me clicking and clacking away.

We fight the horde tomorrow! I made sure the game was installed and ran good. 😂

If you'd like to add me on Steam my username is (surprisingly) jamesyfx

I'll play for a couple of games if I feel able, but it's highly unlikely to be for any real length of time as I'm still quite unwell with my allergies.

I've had one of the most severe reactions this week that I can remember, and I find it difficult to sit for long periods of time which is why I've been largely inactive on the forums and off work since Wednesday. I've been prescribed a strong dose of antihistamines and whilst it's taken the immediate edge off, recovery is slow.

Feel free to continue the session in my absence, hopefully further sessions will go ahead moving forward 🙂

I'll play for a couple of games if I feel able, but it's highly unlikely to be for any real length of time as I'm still quite unwell with my allergies.

I've had one of the most severe reactions this week that I can remember, and I find it difficult to sit for long periods of time which is why I've been largely inactive on the forums and off work since Wednesday. I've been prescribed a strong dose of antihistamines and whilst it's taken the immediate edge off, recovery is slow.

Feel free to continue the session in my absence, hopefully further sessions will go ahead moving forward 🙂
@apathy @Ash @Brad P @JoyFreak @Nous - You'll know why I'm tagging you.. 🙂

Sucks to hear, wishing you a speedy recovery. No worries if you can't play for too long, we can always arrange a longer sesh some other time. I'll still be around later so I'll play a couple regardless.

Let's re-organise this. I'm clueless with modern internet things and don't know how to organise a group. :ROFLMAO: I'm sat here with Steam and Discord open like :unsure: now wut.

Hope you get well soon @Oblivion Knight

Sorry to hear this didn't happen, and thank you for the well wishes. I'll re-arrange when I'm feeling better.. ❤️

Hope you feel better soon mate. I've been unwell too with gastritis, so I feel your pain. :(

I've potentially re-scheduled this for Saturday 24th July at 21:00.. :two_thumbsup:

I'm extremely late adding this, but Left 4 Dead is discounted heavily on Steam right now (sale finishes tomorrow) if you don't have it and wish to join us on the 24th!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tagging @JoyFreak since you said you've said that you don't have it anymore.. 🙂

Would you believe it, I had my covid vaccine yesterday and it's absolutely floored me (presumably as I've had covid before) so I'm currently unable to do.. well.. anything!

Apologies guys.

I did end up forgetting tbh :v Was just bet into programming the whole weekend I didn't even think of it, my bad!

If this is rescheduled I'll do my best to attend, even if it means making a sticky note on my desk :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back