Jun

🎉 Just for fun Left 4 Dead

JoyFreak

Lab rat
This actually looks like a fun event that I'd really love to participate in but I currently don't have this game anymore. I purchased it a while back on my cousin's one when he lived here, which means now I'd need to get it again. Once I do, I'd love to join in with the community. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
Looks like I should be available next week alright, so I'm deffo looking forward to this. I often dread playing multiplayer games since I moved to Linux but thankfully the L4D games have great ports, I don't imagine I'll run into any issues - but it wont hurt for me to do a trial run an hour beforehand JUST in case :p

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
I'll play for a couple of games if I feel able, but it's highly unlikely to be for any real length of time as I'm still quite unwell with my allergies.

I've had one of the most severe reactions this week that I can remember, and I find it difficult to sit for long periods of time which is why I've been largely inactive on the forums and off work since Wednesday. I've been prescribed a strong dose of antihistamines and whilst it's taken the immediate edge off, recovery is slow.

Feel free to continue the session in my absence, hopefully further sessions will go ahead moving forward 🙂

2 Comments
Oblivion Knight
Oblivion Knight commented
apathy
apathy commented
Sucks to hear, wishing you a speedy recovery. No worries if you can't play for too long, we can always arrange a longer sesh some other time. I'll still be around later so I'll play a couple regardless.