Still amazes me that there are people out there that haven't tried them. Such an iconic gaming series that I always assume everyone has tried at least one of them beforeLooks pretty good, should hold the GTA 6 fans over until that release. Hopefully newer fans will give the game collection a shot.
Still amazes me that there are people out there that haven't tried them. Such an iconic gaming series that I always assume everyone has tried at least one of them before
Some games just don't appeal to me even if they do seem to appear to that wider general public. E.g. The only call of duty game I've ever played was Call of Duty 2, and even that was only cos it was installed on a pc I was fixing for a customer and needed to test the you. So realistically I've never really played one!I mean there were people not born yet when these came out, so yeah there are people out there enjoying GTA 5 that never played these due to that reason lol.
The gameplay trailer made it look really good but I guess that's why we didn't get more gameplay after that. The fact review copies weren't sent out before the launch should have been a warning sign as well.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!