• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Tomb Raider

• apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Tomb Raider
Title: Tomb Raider

Tagline: Her legend begins.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Roar Uthaug

Cast: Alicia Vikander, Walton Goggins, Daniel Wu, Dominic West, Kristin Scott Thomas, Derek Jacobi, Hannah John-Kamen, Alexandre Willaume, Tamer Burjaq, Adrian Collins, Keenan Arrison, Andrian Mazive, Milton Schorr, Peter Waison, Samuel Mak, Sky Yang, Civic Chung, Josef Altin, Billy Postlethwaite, Roger Jean Nsengiyumva, Jaime Winstone, Michael Obiora, Shekhar Varma, Rekha John-Cheriyan, Antonio Aakeel, Maisy De Freitas, Emily Carey, Gordon Chow, Duncan Airlie James, Jandre le Roux, Vere Tindale, Annabel Wood, Kenneth Fok, Maruwan Gasant, Nick Frost, Sarah Sayuri Hare

Release: 2018-03-05

Runtime: 118

Plot: Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.

Where to watch

Streaming: Buy: Rent:
More details on TMDb
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Just watched this and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I know it isn't survival horror, or horror at all - but it still is well worth a watch.

Plus Lara is hot 😅

Just watched this and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I know it isn't survival horror, or horror at all - but it still is well worth a watch.

Plus Lara is hot 😅
It's just about passable as survival.. 😝

Yeah I liked it, I deffo preferred the original one from like 2001 though, that's the best one they've made IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back