• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Frank Darabont

Cast: Ross Marquand, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Norman Reedus, Christian Serratos, Josh McDermitt, Seth Gilliam, Khary Payton, Ryan Hurst, Samantha Morton

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

Where to watch

Trailer

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I did start watching this series, but think I got to about the beginning of Season 3 and just kinda stopped watching it.. Mainly because it wasn't really the ex's "cup of tea".

..is it worth me trying again? :unsure:

I literally felt the same, Season 1 was great - Season 2 put me off, but I limped on with it for some of Season 3 and then stopped.

From what I've heard the quality goes up massively but I think the damage has been done.. 🥺 I don't really have any urge to pick it up again.

I don't even remember what episode I stopped off at which is unfortunate. At this point, it's been so long that I've mostly forgotten everything that happened. So I'm definitely going to have to start all over again.

Same as you guys, was fairly bet into S1 & S2 but ended up dropping it sometime during S3. I guess that must be a low point but I think my friends really like that season so maybe not.
I've watched various episodes of the later seasons with said friends and honestly I think it just gets kinda crappy, events only happen because the characters go out of their way to do stupid shit or tick off whatever community is currently letting the gang stay with them.

To be fair, that could be said about a lot of different shows which is definitely quite annoying. Characters going out of their way to do stupid things. The more annoying thing is people not communicating properly or interrupting someone that is about to say something important!

I stopped after they got captured by what they painted as cannibals. Never watch the seasons after that so I'm unsure if that was the case or not. I loved the tv show, however it just became to repetitive and bleh. I think they should have ended it sooner instead of carrying it on the way they did but apparently it still has a following so that's good.

..is it just me, or does Disney+ seem like a really strange place for The Walking Dead to call "home"? :moustache:

The Walking Dead Advert.png

Yeah I like how Disney+ began censoring mild things such as changing a clothes dryer into a kitchen unit with a pizza box inside… but now they're happy to have this on their service. 😂

I used to really enjoy watching this. However, as it progressed, it got harder to follow around the time Negan arrived.

I think this happened after the communities came together. I really don't even remember half of their names anymore. LOL.

I stopped watching this a long time ago personally. I think it had to be right around whenever Negan was introduced in the TV show. I just lost interest, and never bothered trying again. My parents finished it all, though.
I used to really enjoy watching this. However, as it progressed, it got harder to follow around the time Negan arrived.
Yep, agreed. I stopped right when he arrived.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back