• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Stranger Things

• apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Stranger Things

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Mystery, Drama

Director: Matt Duffer, Ross Duffer

Cast: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Sadie Sink, Dacre Montgomery, Cara Buono, Noah Schnapp, Joe Keery, Priah Ferguson, Maya Hawke

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning

Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.

Where to watch

Trailer

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Surprised no one made this entry yet. Stranger Things has become one of my favorite shows since it started airing on Netflix a few years ago. I felt it kinda came out of nowhere, especially with how popular it became after the first season aired.

Any fans of the show? The final season is coming soon and I can't wait.

It's pretty good yeah, I loved the first season and the general 80's vibe and soundtrack is really my kinda thing.

I kinda got less interested as the kids got older, but I still enjoyed the show.

I enjoyed the first 7 or 8 episodes where it was kind of unclear what direction the series was gonna go in - you couldn't really tell if it was gonna be a sci-fi or a horror, and I thought the ambiguity there was great. I kinda lost interest in it when it became clear it was more Sci-fi than anything (not that I mind sci-fi!), and never really continued with it. Haven't seen any of the second season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back