It's on my to watch list, but I have to watch it with the mrs (forced ) so I'm basically not allowed to start it until we have a good chunk of spare time together.
I've heard mixed things about it overall. I'm interested though!
Hopefully, you can watch it soon because if you accidentally come across a spoiler, it will ruin the whole show for you. There is a pretty big spoiler as well so hopefully, you can avoid that
I'm careful not to reveal any spoilers but I did enjoy it. I mean, there are parts that were really graphic so if you're squeamish you might not feel comfortable watching. It held my attention though and we binge watched it!
I've been recommended this by a couple people but I've not seen any of it nor know anything about it.
I'll probably catch an episode or two at a friends house at some point but I'm not in a massive hurry to check it out tbh.
If you did enjoy this show, I would recommend Alice in Borderland, also on Netflix. A similar idea but a lot darker. And, it's a lot more graphic as well which is very interesting.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.