• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

It's coming home (Euro 2020)

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
This isn't the video that you probably thought it was..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mean, it's not the worst England football song that there's been - and it's actually pretty catchy 🤣

⚽⚽⚽

On a more serious note, have you seen any of the Euros so far? What have you made of any of the performances?

..and what about that fateful incident during Denmark vs. Finland - were you watching it as it happened? Seems that someone was watching over Eriksen, and it sounds like he's recovering well thankfully.

I've only seen the England vs. Croatia game so far, it was by no means a classic but I thought we played pretty well.

(Cos we got Harry Kane Kane Kane Kane Kane, Led by Gareth Southgate Gate Gate Gate Gate)

I've seen just about everything except the England match, of course. The Denmark/Finland match was just an awful thing to see live. I'm a Bolton fan, so of course my mind went straight to Muamba, and Mark Viven Foe, and Phil O'Donnell and so many others who had something similar happen, and so few were so lucky. I'm glad he's ok, I really am. What a horrible thing for his girlfriend to have experienced!

I also watched the Spain/Sweden match, and wow do Spain need a striker so very badly. They're such a threat, but they just cannot put the ball in the net.

Interesting take on the Coming Home song...it's...unique :D.

Great game against Ukraine on Saturday.. Probably one of the best performances I've seen from England since France '98 :clap_face:

Do I think we can win it? I think we have a great chance to do so, but I wouldn't be betting on it. Denmark on Wednesday is going to be a really tough game given how well they've also done in the tournament so far, and Italy appear to be firing on all cylinders - I would regard them as the overall favourites for the tournament.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss Italy vs. Spain tonight due to work. In fact, I'll probably only be able to catch the second half of the England match tomorrow.. but hopefully we're already ahead by that point!

My work have made the decision to close all stores by 7PM because of the football.. Good for me, as I was on the late shift. :ROFLMAO:

It was great having regular football to watch without the regular season. The game didn't go as well as we wanted it to yesterday but the boys did quite well so we have to be proud of them.

It was painful when it came down to those last few penalties -- but second place isn't a terrible place to be. Yeah, England didn't win the cup.. but they've done far better than most people here would have assumed!

Yeah, it's a shame that the supporters let us down. It wasn't great finding out that they abused the three players that missed the penalties although that was not at all surprising if you think about it.

We had a dreadful second half, and that was largely due to the tactics of attempting to defend the one goal lead rather than playing as we had in the first half..

England looked the more likely team to score in extra time, but we just couldn't find that finishing touch. However, as soon as it went to penalties you pretty much knew how it was going to play out (though admittedly that didn't stop me from thinking just maybe).

I'm appalled at the small minority of our supporters who resorted to violence, racism, and other mindless acts after the match. It added a sour taste to what was otherwise a really positive few weeks where the country regrouped and believed again.

Yeah, sitting back was never going to work for us. I can't remember what match it was but another team scored first and decided to sit back. They ended up losing because there was no way to hold the other team back for the whole match. We really should have gone for the 2nd goal.

Whenever I hear shake it off now I find myself thinking of this bloody video you showed me Andy ya dick! 😂😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back