• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Huge number of Bethesda games now on Game Pass

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess
Since Microsoft have purchased Bethesda, a staggering 20 of their titles have appeared on Game Pass, for Xbox and PC.

This includes:
  • Dishonored and Dishonored 2
  • Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3, Doom 64 and Doom Eternal
  • Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and Elder Scrolls Online
  • The Evil Within
  • Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4 and Fallout 76
  • Prey
  • Rage 2
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and Wolfenstein: Youngblood

What are you waiting for?? 🙃

Microsoft making a strong play to get people to Game Pass, whether Xbox or PC. Some very nice titles in there, that's for sure!

As a PlayStation + PC gamer, the Game Pass doesn't really interest me in the slightest.. 🤷‍♂️

There's already strong rumour that the next Elder Scrolls and Fallout games will be Xbox + PC exclusive. Good job I'm not really a fan of those games, though I appreciate them for what they are and I know that there's several thousands of PlayStation gamers that would be disappointed if the rumour was accurate.

I don't necessarily think MS will work to make Bethesda games exclusive to Xbox and PC. If anything MS have been working to expand their ability to publish on multiple platforms as they work towards their post-console existence that seems to be coming. I think that's why the Bethesda acquisition made the most sense for them. Yes, it's going to benefit Game Pass a good deal right now, but Bethesda games sell very well and MS is counting on that to help push their publishing ambitions. We've got MS-owned dev studios releasing games on the Switch and PS4 already (and Steam? Think so), so there's no real reason for them to cut off other consoles that only serves to make them money.

They paid a huge amount of money so it won't be surprising to see if future games become exclusive to the Microsoft family.

I really wish PS did a better job of PS Now because Game Pass really is a great service.

Interesting that DOOMs on there. That's a very fun game. I'd be interested in seeing the next elder scrolls release though. Would be extremely exciting.

They paid a huge amount of money so it won't be surprising to see if future games become exclusive to the Microsoft family.

I really wish PS did a better job of PS Now because Game Pass really is a great service.
From my brief experience with PS Now when I was self-boosting Killzone 2 before Sony shut the servers, I'd have to agree. My broadband connection wasn't too shabby, yet it still appeared to struggle streaming games from the service..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back