Uncrowned Guard
Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2024
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 13
Resident Evil has had a surprisingly long history on mobile devices, dating back to the early 2000s. Games such as Resident Evil: The Missions, Confidential Report, Genesis, Uprising, Degeneration, and Resident Evil 4: Mobile Edition brought different versions of the series to feature phones and early smartphones. More recently, several mainline games have received ports for compatible Apple devices, alongside newer mobile-focused projects.
I have not personally played any of the mobile games, so I am curious to hear from those who have. Which ones have you tried, and were any of them particularly good or memorable?
Do you currently play any Resident Evil games on a phone or tablet, or do you feel the series is better suited to consoles and PC?
I have not personally played any of the mobile games, so I am curious to hear from those who have. Which ones have you tried, and were any of them particularly good or memorable?
Do you currently play any Resident Evil games on a phone or tablet, or do you feel the series is better suited to consoles and PC?