jamesyfx Administrator Administrator Joined Sep 24, 2020 Messages 1,129 Reaction score 394 Name James Oct 21, 2021 #1 Bit of a late one from us (I've been workin all day). But Happy Birthday to @Oblivion Knight ! Hope you've had a good one.
Bit of a late one from us (I've been workin all day). But Happy Birthday to @Oblivion Knight ! Hope you've had a good one.
Oblivion Knight Bang bang! Administrator Joined Sep 22, 2020 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 415 Name Andy Oct 26, 2021 #2 Thanks @jamesyfx - I had a nice lazy day in front of the PS3 (yes, you read that right), and we then went out for a meal. I was looking after my daughter, so it was quite a sober affair - but it's all good, I haven't really been drunk since I started drinking again..
Thanks @jamesyfx - I had a nice lazy day in front of the PS3 (yes, you read that right), and we then went out for a meal. I was looking after my daughter, so it was quite a sober affair - but it's all good, I haven't really been drunk since I started drinking again..
PGen98 Member Joined Mar 8, 2021 Messages 98 Reaction score 52 Oct 26, 2021 #3 Belated Happy Birthday, glad it was a nice time!
Ash Member Joined Oct 10, 2020 Messages 317 Reaction score 54 Oct 31, 2021 #4 A very late one but Happy Belated birthday @Oblivion Knight. I hope you had a great day and I hope the rest of the year is amazing for you too!
A very late one but Happy Belated birthday @Oblivion Knight. I hope you had a great day and I hope the rest of the year is amazing for you too!
Oblivion Knight Bang bang! Administrator Joined Sep 22, 2020 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 415 Name Andy Nov 1, 2021 #5 Thanks guys, fingers crossed the remainder of the year proves to be a more stable and positive few weeks. I'm changing job again in a week or two, can't wait to be done with this one despite only starting it in August..
Thanks guys, fingers crossed the remainder of the year proves to be a more stable and positive few weeks. I'm changing job again in a week or two, can't wait to be done with this one despite only starting it in August..
Lammchen Member Joined Oct 11, 2020 Messages 22 Reaction score 2 Nov 2, 2021 #6 Happy Belated Birthday!!
Demon_skeith Member Joined Sep 13, 2021 Messages 39 Reaction score 3 Nov 23, 2021 #7 Happy late birthday! I really hope everything went well and you had fun