• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

✔️ Completed Foot irregularity

This suggestion has been implemented or fixed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Reaction score
Hey Andy @Oblivion Knight - your article footer is looking a bit out of sorts in the blood section.
B3EC3406-E589-4831-A6F0-BB290BDB2A58.png

Ugh.. The joy of Safari :disgusted:

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll try to come up with a fix with @jamesyfx since I don't have an Apple device.

Yeah, I had to fix it on my site for my devices too. Let me know if you want me to share my fix.

That would be great if you already have one ready to go!

Feel free to PM me if you wish.

I will send you the fix later on buddy, just at my parents for dinner atm and I'll have to search my extra.less for it :D

I will send you the fix later on buddy, just at my parents for dinner atm and I'll have to search my extra.less for it :D
Don't know if it's looking any better now? I never heard from you relating to the fix 😢

Shit, sorry! I completely forgot. Terrible of me. 😭😭

@Lee / @jamesyfx / Anyone using Safari - I've (finally) tweaked the Article layout, can you confirm it's displaying as intended?

1677732554629.png

Yep, its displaying the same as above. :)

This thread has been automatically closed as there has been no further activity relating to this suggestion or feedback after 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back