I don't usually remember my dreams too well, but I do have two recurring dreams.
One where I'll move into an older-styled house with the tall ceilings that you see a lot in Ireland / UK, nothing particularly exciting happens I just move in, sometimes there is a secret room but sometimes there isn't. Every time I have it there will be a certain point where I say "I HAVE to sleep in this specific room because I never do".
Another recurring one is where I hop over my back wall at like 5am and walk down to the pier, I'd have to pass my old school to get there so sometimes the dream will split off and turn into a dream about being in school but othertimes it will just continue that I go down to the pier.
Nothing really eventful happens in these dreams so I do wonder why I have them so often.