• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Chucky

Chucky

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Comedy, Crime

Director: David Kirschner, Don Mancini, Nick Antosca

Cast: Brad Dourif, Zackary Arthur, Teo Briones, Alyvia Alyn Lind, Bjorgvin Arnarson

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning

Overview: After a vintage Chucky doll turns up at a suburban yard sale, an idyllic American town is thrown into chaos as a series of horrifying murders begin to expose the town’s hypocrisies and secrets. Meanwhile, the arrival of enemies — and allies — from Chucky’s past threatens to expose the truth behind the killings, as well as the demon doll’s untold origins.

Where to watch

Trailer

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I've been watching this. It's actually quite good.. So far!

I never saw any of the films.. :speak_no_evil_face: is it recommended to watch them first?

I never saw any of the films.. :speak_no_evil_face: is it recommended to watch them first?

No, all you need is a rough idea of the character I.e. Chucky is a killer in a toy dolls body. Everything else is explained including his origin in this show.

I loved the first season, but the 2nd was a bit weirder than I thought. I still enjoyed it for what it was, and am a big Chucky fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back