• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

28 Weeks Later

• apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
28 Weeks Later
Title: 28 Weeks Later

Tagline: When days turn to weeks... the horror returns.

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Juan Carlos Fresnadillo

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Rose Byrne, Jeremy Renner, Harold Perrineau, Catherine McCormack, Imogen Poots, Mackintosh Muggleton, Idris Elba, Amanda Walker, Shahid Ahmed, Garfield Morgan, Emily Beecham, Jordan El-Balawi, Meghan Popiel, Stewart Alexander, Philip Bulcock, Chris Ryman, Tristan Tait, William Meredith, Thomas Garvey, Tom Bodell, Andrew Byron, Sarah Finigan, Roderic Culver, Maeve Malley-Ryan, Ed Coleman, Karen Meagher, Amanda Lawrence, Drew Rhys-Williams, Raymond Waring, Kish Sharma, Jane Thorne, Simon Delaney, Matt Reeves, Dean Alexandrou, Gareth Clarke, Debbie Kurup, Selina Lo, João Costa Menezes, Jude Poyer, Katie Borland, Pip Henderson, Jason Curle

Release: 2007-04-26

Runtime: 100

Plot: The inhabitants of the British Isles have lost their battle against the onslaught of disease, as the deadly rage virus has killed every citizen there. Six months later, a group of Americans dare to set foot on the isles, convinced the danger has come and gone. But it soon becomes all too clear that the scourge continues to live, waiting to pounce on its next victims.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I really enjoyed 28 Weeks Later, even though it wasn't as good as the original movie imo, I think it stands as its own movie for sure. This movie has a pretty decent cast too, I haven't watched it since it came out, so I forgot Jeremy Renner, Imogen Poots, and even Idris Elba was in it. I don't remember if they were part of the main cast though, but I could be wrong. I need to re-watch it.

Anyway, what did you think of this movie? Did you think it lived up to the first movie? Or maybe you thought it was better?

It's pretty good, definitely doesn't live up to the first and unfortunately blows it's load in the first couple of minutes - the intro is FANTASTIC but it just kinda loses steam after that.
Still a bit of good fun though, worth a watch either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back