• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

[Fan Made] - Resident Evil 9 "all villains" concept

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
Some may have seen this already, given it was actually published in August 2022 but..

TeaserPlay have put together a concept of every villain featuring in the series so far, coming together in a 'battle royale' of sorts for Resident Evil 9. It makes for interesting viewing, even if it (very likely) turns out to be completely inaccurate!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The concept is amusing to me, all these crazy bad guys coordinating an attack together.

I imagine them all chilling in a big room with a large table in it, all complaining that they've been defeated in the past and it's ultimately all Leon's fault, for reasons unknown. And they're gonna all find in and kick his ass.

This would be an amazing horde mode. Each boss sends in their minions to take turns trying to remove the defenders, the eventually they start combining their groups and finally the bosses themselves attack.

Leon could be the main protagonist. For real, that is.

Me personally, I think they should go with Chris, as the "Blue Umbrella" stuff that RE7 began has been somewhat interesting. So it would be a pity for Capcom to get cold feet here and waste the opportunity to expand upon it. And as you know, the legacy of RE has definitely always been about what Umbrella has been planning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back