• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Z Nation

• Lee
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Z Nation

Genre: Mystery, Action & Adventure, Drama

Director: Craig Engler, Karl Schaefer

Cast: Keith Allan, Kellita Smith, Anastasia Baranova, Nat Zang, Russell Hodgkinson, Katy O'Brian, Gracie Gillam, DJ Qualls, Ramona Young, Tara Holt

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Cancelled

Overview: Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood.

Where to watch

Streaming: Buy:
More details on TMDb

Trailer

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Never heard of it.. Anyone watched it? How does it compare with TWD?

It seems to have been cancelled after five seasons (apparently just something that SyFy do?).

I have watched every episode.

It is more of a comedy drama than TWD and is very much supposed to be tongue in cheek.

I enjoyed it

Watching this again right now.... Enjoying it more the second watch through, picking up on various humours aspects I missed the first time.

Recommended.

Watching through again. Can you tell I enjoy this series? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back