• Please note Umbrella Online is currently undergoing maintenance and may be offline for short intervals.

YouTube Channel

Currently reading:
YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
As of last night, Umbrella Online has its own YouTube channel.. 😁 Something I never thought I'd be saying.

I hate hearing the sound of my own voice - but hey, I won't be watching them.. :ROFLMAO: I'm also not sure why there was popping/clicking in my preview video - it's something that I'll need to look into..

Don't expect anything fancy just yet, I have no experience with video editing (and it probably shows).. I've just commissioned a short intro clip to use in our videos moving forwards, I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

As it's still early days, I'm unfortunately ineligible for perks such as a custom URL - so for the time being I'll be using this.

Support us, remember to subscribe and like!

Reactions: Ash

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
..it's a good thing my recording had already messed up for my Resident Evil (Remake) runthrough without saving using Jill on Easy mode this evening.

Several hours in - I'd just finished unlocking all of the doors using the Helmet key - two swipes from a Hunter and I died.. Devastated! 🤯

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
The preview videos have finally been uploaded for PS1 and PS2. Not sure how/if I'll do one for PS3 yet..

I'm not the most natural talker, I don't know if it comes across.. 😅 I'm also a complete newbie to video editing, so there's nothing too fancy going on yet.

Comment

Ash

Don't worry, I'm sure most of us feel like we hate our own voices when in actual fact, we sound normal and pretty good :p. Subscribed and liked a few of the videos :)

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.