YouTube Channel

Currently reading:
YouTube Channel

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
As of last night, Umbrella Online has its own YouTube channel.. 😁 Something I never thought I'd be saying.

I hate hearing the sound of my own voice - but hey, I won't be watching them.. :ROFLMAO: I'm also not sure why there was popping/clicking in my preview video - it's something that I'll need to look into..

Don't expect anything fancy just yet, I have no experience with video editing (and it probably shows).. I've just commissioned a short intro clip to use in our videos moving forwards, I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

As it's still early days, I'm unfortunately ineligible for perks such as a custom URL - so for the time being I'll be using this.

Support us, remember to subscribe and like!

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
..it's a good thing my recording had already messed up for my Resident Evil (Remake) runthrough without saving using Jill on Easy mode this evening.

Several hours in - I'd just finished unlocking all of the doors using the Helmet key - two swipes from a Hunter and I died.. Devastated! 🤯

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
The preview videos have finally been uploaded for PS1 and PS2. Not sure how/if I'll do one for PS3 yet..

I'm not the most natural talker, I don't know if it comes across.. 😅 I'm also a complete newbie to video editing, so there's nothing too fancy going on yet.

Comment