• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network and meet like-minded people!

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Wrong Turn

Currently reading:
Wrong Turn

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Title: Wrong Turn

Tagline: It's the last one you'll ever take.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Rob Schmidt

Cast: Desmond Harrington, Eliza Dushku, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Jeremy Sisto, Kevin Zegers, Lindy Booth, Julian Richings, Wayne Robson, Garry Robbins, Ted Clark, Yvonne Gaudry, Joel Harris, David Huband, James Downing

Release: 2003-05-30

Runtime: 84

Plot: Chris crashes into a carload of other young people, and the group of stranded motorists is soon lost in the woods of West Virginia, where they're hunted by three cannibalistic mountain men who are grossly disfigured by generations of inbreeding.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
I'll confess to having not watched this, since I don't particularly like horror films - but I saw it amongst my brother's DVDs earlier, and having watched the trailer it may be one that I could just about manage.. :hands_over_eyes:

It kinda looks like an earlier take on something like The Walking Dead? Has anyone seen it?

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
Yeah I've seen this, have it on DVD as well. Not sure if I've seen any of it's sequels... It would better be compared to something like "The Hills Have Eyes" as it's more or less about backpackers being stalked by mutant mountainmen.

Pretty decent film from what I remember, I saw it maybe a year or two after it came out when my family rented it on DVD. The noise the mountainmen make used to freak me out proper so my mam would always do it if I was actin the bollocks :v

Comment