• Registering at Umbrella Online is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    No CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..
    What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Wiki is [back under development]

Currently reading:
Wiki is [back under development]

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
It's a little rough around the edges but the Wiki is now live and ready for your perusal.. šŸ§

It is my hope that as time passes, more content is added and the script itself is developed further, it will prove to be a valuable asset for Umbrella Online and fill the gap of having a fully fledged website (which I never have time to commit to).

A huge thanks must go to @jamesyfx for working with me on this, as he has written much of the content, edited his own images, and has also been providing valuable feedback throughout the development.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
It'll be worth it.. I'm super impressed with XenCarta 2.

There's a fair bit of setup work, but once that's cracked the content should be relatively simple to maintain and much easier to link together šŸ˜€

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies for being quiet over the last couple of weeks, my spare time is extremely limited and what little I have has been put into the new Wiki.

I've just about got the various layout customisations finished, and I'm reasonably happy with how things are shaping up so I'm now in a position where I can share a few screenshots with you.. Please note however that these are still subject to change.

Index
wiki2.jpg
Game page
wiki3.jpg
Character page
wiki4.jpg
Note that the new Wiki supports Attachments, Reactions, Bookmarks, Watching, Sharing, and Last updated.

It's not quite ready to go live yet, @jamesyfx is hard at work again on a lot of the content (huge thank you) - and I will be trying to assist where time allows.