• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network, meet like-minded people … and it removes this notice.

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no annoying CAPTCHA process, no adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

What are you playing?

Currently reading:
What are you playing?

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Been playing a bit of WarioWare: Get it Together!

Man it bummed me out that you have to mix things up by playing different characters with different ways of interacting. I would MUCH rather have a traditional WarioWare game where I just play hundreds of microgames without needing to think too hard...

So yeah.. the game is okaaayy... but they didn't do it right. WAAHHHHH.

Comment

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Just started playing Overboard!

Not the PS1 game, which was called Shipwreckers! in the US. This is a new game and a twist on a whodunnit mystery.

The twist is, you are the killer and it's your job to make sure everyone else doesn't know it's you. It's a loop game where you reset each time you fail, but the game lets you sorta breeze though some parts you've already done. It's presentation is a bit like Fallout Shelter. It's fun and the writing is really good.

There's multiple ways to approach the game. You can try your best to convince people you're not the killer. Or you could kill everybody. Or.. point the finger at somebody else... ehhh there are lots of options, but the difficulty is finding the right path to get to each one. I would recommend this game. :cool:

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
I'm freeee.. free fallin'!
I'm currently playing Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo (PS4), and it's probably one of the worst racing games I've played in quite some time!

It's going to be a bit of a chore going for the platinum trophy on this one.

Comment

Ash

I've just been enjoying FIFA 22 and F1: 2020 over the past few days/weeks. Looking forward to playing Red Dead Redemption 2 later tonight as well.

Comment