• Please note Umbrella Online is currently undergoing maintenance and may be offline for short intervals.

What are you playing?

Currently reading:
What are you playing?

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Back into NS2 now, my server seems to be getting more and more high rank players on it which is good - was always T3 average before but now it's usually T4, so I'm enjoying playing on it a lot more now.

Comment

Ash

I've been playing Valorant on my laptop over the past few days. My younger sister got me into it and it's pretty fun in small doses when I'm bored. Would love to play it on console at some point. I know they had plans to bring it to console but haven't heard anything more.

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
I've been playing Gravel (PS4) and Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4) over the last couple of weeks..

Gravel is pretty fun, but frustrating in parts with the difficulty notched up a bit.. It also gets pretty repetitive, but it's otherwise a pretty solid racer. Wolfenstein is pretty decent, I'm not hugely into FPS games and have no experience with the series prior to this entry, but the storyline is gripping, and the graphics and gameplay are top notch too. It's a bit of a faff having to manually pick up items, but that's probably my only gripe.

Comment

Lee

Media team
Been playing GTA V a bit recently, haven’t really had much time for anything.

1 Comment
Ash
Ash commented
I really need to get back into it as well especially with the new DLC. I've been getting the free million GTA$ that PS Plus players get every month but haven't been playing as much because other games have received all my attention.

jamesyfx

Wiki team
Still playing through the MGS collection on PS3, but I’ve also bought Observer Redux on the PS5 — that game is really good, but it’s typical of Bloober Team games… 100% mechanical, but still a good experience if you’re into psychological horror.

Comment

apathy

A bit more of the newer YGO: Legacy of the Duelist. Finally starting to get some cards that match my real deck, but I still don't even have 10, let alone the 40 requirement.

Comment

Ash

I have been enjoying the EA Access trial of FIFA 22 over the past few days. Gives me a little bit of a head start on the players that start playing when the game actually launches. It's been pretty fun as well especially since I have packed some great players.

Comment

apathy

Some Tales of Zestiria and planning on starting Psychonauts later on tonight. I'm enjoying the former and the latter looks good too, I've had both of these games in my library for a good number of years now so I'm chuffed to be getting them out of the way.

Comment

Ash

Been playing the Battlefield 2042 Open Beta over the weekend alongside some other games. Not a huge fan of it at the moment due to how slow the gameplay feels even with 120+ players in one game.

Comment