• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

What are you listening to?

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
Currently at work listening to the following playlist:

Sum 41 - Fat Lip is playing at the moment. Oldie but a goodie! :)

I mostly only listen to music on my commute, or if I've got a big chore to do at home.

I tend to prefer listen to songs I can play myself, or ones that I'm learning to play. When In listening I'm visualising how it's played. Im always looking for instrumental versions of songs so I can hear the guitar parts more clearly.. 😂

I'm a big metal fan so when Metallica releases their Deluxe remasters, there were a lot of early takes and rough studio mixes which were pretty much the studio songs without the vocal and lead tracks in. Awesome for me.

Tho I think the last song I listened to was Basket Case by Green Day.

Dead easy to play, but really awesome sounding. The Mrs always enjs it as well. 😅

But yeah. I also listen to a bunch of electronic music, and that is for pure enjoyment. Monophobia by deadmau5 is a favourite. 👍🏻

I don't often listen to music these days either, when I was younger I used to listen to music accross 80% of my waking day, even during school hours if I could get away with it!

Nowadays, my children wont let me - then after their bed time my wife wants to actually... talk :oops:

Another day, another Spotify playlist:

This time blink-182 - What's My Age Again? is currently playing..

At the moment I'm taking in the new Sevendust album, Blood and Stone. If you're into Metal, you'll enjoy the band. They have great melodies and the vocals are brill.

There's an amazing Soundgarden cover at the end of the album as well - it's super faithful and I think it sounds better than the original!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been really enjoying this industrial techno buzz I got going on lately. Who knew it could be so pleasant drinking coffee to this absolute debauchery on your days off?

Currently listening to some Christmas songs on Spotify. Buon Natale is currently playing.

I have enough of listening to Christmas music at work.. The. same. bloody. playlist. on. repeat.. :scared_with_clenched_teeth:

So instead, I'm listening to:

Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around is currently playing.

Currently listening to Throw Me A Text by Young T & Bugsey on Spotify

The PSP versions soundtrack is overall garbage compared to the PS1 original but there is the odd belter mixed in there

Currently listening to the album No Saints Under Palm Shade by Manila Grey on Spotify

Gotta hand it to the old SNES, some of the games on there have some absolutely crackin tunes

Currently listening to the radio on my Google Home - Capital FM

A lot of Persona soundtracks were dropped on Spotify the other day pretty much out of nowhere. They even put some of the live albums up too which was a really nice call, some of the live versions are way better than the originals.

So this tune absolutely does not need to be 13 minutes long and could easily be 6 or 7, and when I first heard it I wasn't even that bothered with it... but it's definitely a grower, it has one of the best vocals I've ever heard in a House tune

Tonight before I got the pillow I'm listening to

Been trying fill out my music map on RYM lately so been looking for techno and jungle from mad places like Bulgaria and Moldova.
The music map feature is so damn buggy though so it takes ages to fill up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back