• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network and meet like-minded people!

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

What are you listening to?

Currently reading:
What are you listening to?

jamesyfx

Wiki team
I mostly only listen to music on my commute, or if I’ve got a big chore to do at home.

I tend to prefer listen to songs I can play myself, or ones that I’m learning to play. When In listening I’m visualising how it’s played. Im always looking for instrumental versions of songs so I can hear the guitar parts more clearly.. 😂

I’m a big metal fan so when Metallica releases their Deluxe remasters, there were a lot of early takes and rough studio mixes which were pretty much the studio songs without the vocal and lead tracks in. Awesome for me.

Tho I think the last song I listened to was Basket Case by Green Day.

Dead easy to play, but really awesome sounding. The Mrs always enjs it as well. 😅

But yeah. I also listen to a bunch of electronic music, and that is for pure enjoyment. Monophobia by deadmau5 is a favourite. 👍🏻

Comment

Lee

Media team
I don't often listen to music these days either, when I was younger I used to listen to music accross 80% of my waking day, even during school hours if I could get away with it!

Nowadays, my children wont let me - then after their bed time my wife wants to actually... talk :oops:

Comment

jamesyfx

Wiki team
At the moment I’m taking in the new Sevendust album, Blood and Stone. If you’re into Metal, you’ll enjoy the band. They have great melodies and the vocals are brill.

There’s an amazing Soundgarden cover at the end of the album as well - it’s super faithful and I think it sounds better than the original!

Comment

apathy

Lab rat

Been really enjoying this industrial techno buzz I got going on lately. Who knew it could be so pleasant drinking coffee to this absolute debauchery on your days off?

Comment

apathy

Lab rat

A lot of Persona soundtracks were dropped on Spotify the other day pretty much out of nowhere. They even put some of the live albums up too which was a really nice call, some of the live versions are way better than the originals.

Comment

apathy

Lab rat

So this tune absolutely does not need to be 13 minutes long and could easily be 6 or 7, and when I first heard it I wasn't even that bothered with it... but it's definitely a grower, it has one of the best vocals I've ever heard in a House tune

Comment