• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Unexpected

• Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Dante

Reaction score
Good morning Andy, and the rest of UO. I certainly wasn't expecting the email. How's everyone doing?

I went by Dante on Gaming Update (I believe that's where a number of us came from. Was it Supercheats before that?)
I no longer use Dante anywhere, so may have changed before that. It's been quite a few years

Hey @Dante, nice to meet you.

I feel like I missed out, I wasn't part of the old websites. :LOL::LOL:

Hi @Lee . Nice to meet you too.

I was never really huge fan of RE... Although, I do enjoy the films. So probably didn't get too involved with the discussions back then.
My fiancé dislikes games, but loves horror and the RE films etc. I feel a compromise brewing. We're both looking forward to the Netflix series though.

Good morning Andy, and the rest of UO. I certainly wasn't expecting the email. How's everyone doing?

I went by Dante on Gaming Update (I believe that's where a number of us came from. Was it Supercheats before that?)
I no longer use Dante anywhere, so may have changed before that. It's been quite a few years
Evening Dante, it's awesome that you've signed up again and said hello - the email was certainly worth the time!

(Supercheats was separate to Gaming Update, but was part of the same network and later merged I believe?)

I feel like I missed out, I wasn't part of the old websites. :LOL::LOL:
What's important is that you're here now to embark on the next chapter!

I don't believe there are all too many Resident Evil communities still around these days, so fingers crossed it's niche that will appeal.

I was never really huge fan of RE... Although, I do enjoy the films. So probably didn't get too involved with the discussions back then.
My fiancé dislikes games, but loves horror and the RE films etc. I feel a compromise brewing. We're both looking forward to the Netflix series though.
I can forgive you for not particularly being a fan of RE, although I personally think the films were average at best.. Feel free to start up some discussion on Devil May Cry though, I'd be disappointed if you didn't with your username! ;)

I'll reserve judgment on the Netflix series until I see a trailer.

Hey Andy. Thanks for having me back.

Yeah, the VGN (Video Games Network...?)

Haha, thank you for the forgiveness :p Granted, they aren't the best films I've ever seen. I'm a bit behind with my DMC. Not played the one(s) where he went all emo. The latest one doesn't look too bad, but I wasn't blown away by the demo. It's finding time to play games these days.

Not as behind as me, I've only really played the original - I think I finished it, but I genuinely can't remember.. 😅

Time is most definitely in short supply for gaming these days, mate!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back