• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

The Suffering

The Suffering
The Suffering captures the disturbing and terrifying nature of the horror genre in a compelling third-person action/adventure game set in the mature and gritty world of a maximum-security prison. You'll control of the prisoner Torque, a man sentenced to die for a murder he may or may not have actually committed. Enter a nightmarish world where creatures jump out of shadows, fall out of trees, and erupt out of the ground. Battle ghoulish apparitions, hardened criminals and guards, and the demons from your own forgotten past. Will you solve the mystery of Torque's past and survive or fall victim to The Suffering?
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Horror
Released:
Publisher: Midway Games
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Reaction score
Like the ObsCure games, I've never played this but heard about it years ago when I had my good aul magic swap for the PS2. I honestly know nothing about it other than it takes place in a prison and might be a bit more action/shooter focused?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back