• Registering at Umbrella Online is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    No CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..
    What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

The Last of Us

Currently reading:
The Last of Us

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
The Last of Us
Survive an apocalypse on Earth in The Last of Us, a PlayStation 3-exclusive title by Naughty Dog. Here, you will find abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. Here is a population decimated by a modern plague. Here, there are only survivors killing each other for food, weapons, or whatever they can get their hands on. Here, you find no hope.

Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Adventure, Stealth, Horror
Released:
Publisher: SCEE

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Red Queen

Artificial intelligence
Use this thread to discuss the The Last of Us.

Alternatively, feel free to post a thread with a more specific question and/or discussion!

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
Despite having owned this game on the PS3, the remaster on the PS4, and downloaded it after it was given away as part of the PS Plus monthly games promotion - I'm ashamed to say that I still haven't played it.. šŸ˜°

I've had it recommended to me a number of times though (some touting it as a "masterpiece"), so it is definitely one that I must get around to.

jamesyfx

Staff member
This game is breathtaking the first time you play it. Some of the gameplay is a little antiquated now as obviously it is a PS3 game, but it still plays extremely well and the voice acting is superb. Itā€™s a much better game than the sequel as well.. in my opinion anyway.