• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

The Descent

• jamesyfx
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
The Descent
Title: The Descent

Tagline: Scream your last breath.

Genre: Adventure, Horror

Director: Neil Marshall

Cast: Shauna Macdonald, Natalie Mendoza, Alex Reid, MyAnna Buring, Saskia Mulder, Nora-Jane Noone, Leslie Simpson, Oliver Milburn, Molly Kayll, Craig Conway, Tristan Matthiae

Release: 2005-07-08

Runtime: 99

Plot: After a tragic accident, six friends reunite for a caving expedition. Their adventure soon goes horribly wrong when a collapse traps them deep underground and they find themselves pursued by bloodthirsty creatures. As their friendships deteriorate, they find themselves in a desperate struggle to survive the creatures and each other.

Where to watch

Streaming: Buy: Rent:
More details on TMDb
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Another one I watched from my Mam renting loads of DVDs from blockbuster every thursday, and also another one I had trouble re-watching because I'm a wuss :'D there's just something about those deformed/inbred "Hills Have Eyes" types that always freaked me out big time when I was younger.

Good film overall, though I can't attest to it's sequels. I also believe there's an alternate ending, but my memory of the details are fuzzy.

This was cool back in the day, one of the few horror movies that was actually DESCENT.

… no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back