• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
Abandoned and all alone, four college students and their teacher become stranded in an isolated town miles from anywhere after their bus crashes in bad weather. Trapped by a mysterious fog in the town of Little Hope, they search desperately for a means of escape whilst visions from the past haunt them from the shadows.
Players: 5
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Role-Playing, Horror
Released:
Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • jamesyfx
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
I've not heard anything about the game, but I've just picked it up because it was on sale and I liked the look of it.. 😅

I also discovered that it's the second game in the series, the first being Man of Medan - so I picked this one up too. I dare say they'll sit on the backlog for a little while, but hopefully I'll get around to playing them soon(ish).

So I've played a little bit of this game, it's actually a sort of quasi-sequel to a game called Until Dawn, which I would recommend enormously.

I got more into Until Dawn, as I felt the characters were more interesting. Plus Peter Stormare was in it....

I will pick up the game again at some stage though and get to the end!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back