• Registering at Umbrella Online is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    No CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..
    What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Currently reading:

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Silent Hill: Homecoming marks the sixth story in the Silent Hill mythos, and introduces a new protagonist to the mysterious town. The story follows Alex Shepherd, returning to his hometown of Shepherd's Glen to investigate the sudden disappearance of his brother and the strange occurrences taking place around town. Shepherd unravels a tale that takes him from his boyhood home to the fog-shrouded streets of Silent Hill, facing the darkest horrors of his soul to find his missing brother.

This game features all-new graphics that bring the fear and terror of Silent Hill alive like never before. Alex must survive the terrible denizens of Silent Hill using an all-new enhanced combat system that provides a wide array of attacks and counters. Along the way, Alex will encounter a variety of weapons to battle these horrific monsters and solve deadly puzzles, discovering the darkest secrets of Silent Hill. Silent Hill: Homecoming also features an all-new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Horror
Released:
Publisher: Konami

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Red Queen

Artificial intelligence
You can read more about Silent Hill: Homecoming in the Wiki.

Use this thread to discuss the game. Alternatively, feel free to post a thread with a more specific question and/or discussion!

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
I really wish they'd added trophies to the PS3 release of Homecoming.. I know I could play it without, but I don't want to! šŸ˜

I *think* I still have it on Xbox 360, but as I don't really play on Xbox anymore I haven't been able to bring myself to play it..

apathy

Virus cell
I really wish they'd added trophies to the PS3 release of Homecoming.. I know I could play it without, but I don't want to! šŸ˜

I *think* I still have it on Xbox 360, but as I don't really play on Xbox anymore I haven't been able to bring myself to play it..
Lol I hate to admit I really like trophies/achievements too, they can just add so much replay value to a game.

I still have my PS3 copy and I've considered picking it up on Steam at some point. It's definitely not the best SH game but I can still have an alright time with it, I guess mostly because of the visuals/soundtrack.