• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Silent Hill 2: How do you feel about...

• Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess
Dun dun DUNNNNN....

... ...

… Playing as a murderer?

Does that change anything about how you might play the game in future (if you've never completed it)? Or would that seem even more engaging for you?

I'm not really spoiling anything as the game is pretty old now. But essentially you find out that the main character, James (no relation) smothered his terminally ill wife to death and the game of Silent Hill 2 is basically his journey into acceptance or.. his own end. Or both. Or a UFO. Or a Dog named Mira.

It's been that long since I played through it, I don't really remember the ending too much. I don't recall that fact particularly bothering me though.. 😅

Yeah, I need to play this gem again at some point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back