• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Sean Lock

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess
Not been discussed here as of yet, I know there are a few UK-based people here. But a week or two ago comedian Sean Lock lost his long fight with cancer; even in his earlier days he was battling skin cancer so he had been a fighter for most of his adult life!

Most remember him from doing 8 Out of 10 Cats, his standup and maybe even other shows such as Tv Heaven, Telly Hell.

For some reason when I think of Sean Lock I always remember him when he guest starred in Ideal. He looked, dressed and spoke like regular Sean Lock.. but something was different. :ROFLMAO:

I must admit, I didn't know he had cancer until the news broke.. 😟 Though I did think he was suddenly looking old and frail in recent episodes.

I didn't really watch much (if any?) of his stand-up, but I really enjoyed watching him on Cats does Countdown. Brilliantly dry, sarcastic humour with great timing.

I loved him on 8 Out of 10 Cats and of course Does Countdown, his humour was so dry and infectious. I had no clue he had cancer until the announcement of his passing, it was so shocking and sudden!

I didn't watch 8 out of 10 cats properly but whenever I watched highlights/compilations of it, he was always amazing. I wasn't aware that he had cancer either so it was an awful surprise to hear about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back