• Please note Umbrella Online is currently undergoing maintenance and may be offline for short intervals.

Sean Lock

Currently reading:
Sean Lock

jamesyfx

Wiki team
Not been discussed here as of yet, I know there are a few UK-based people here. But a week or two ago comedian Sean Lock lost his long fight with cancer; even in his earlier days he was battling skin cancer so he had been a fighter for most of his adult life!

Most remember him from doing 8 Out of 10 Cats, his standup and maybe even other shows such as Tv Heaven, Telly Hell.

For some reason when I think of Sean Lock I always remember him when he guest starred in Ideal. He looked, dressed and spoke like regular Sean Lock.. but something was different. :ROFLMAO:

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Deadpool ain't got nothin' on me!
I must admit, I didn't know he had cancer until the news broke.. šŸ˜Ÿ Though I did think he was suddenly looking old and frail in recent episodes.

I didn't really watch much (if any?) of his stand-up, but I really enjoyed watching him on Cats does Countdown. Brilliantly dry, sarcastic humour with great timing.

Comment

PGen98

I loved him on 8 Out of 10 Cats and of course Does Countdown, his humour was so dry and infectious. I had no clue he had cancer until the announcement of his passing, it was so shocking and sudden!

Comment

Ash

I didn't watch 8 out of 10 cats properly but whenever I watched highlights/compilations of it, he was always amazing. I wasn't aware that he had cancer either so it was an awful surprise to hear about it.

Comment