• Umbrella Online is a community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network and meet like-minded people!

Registering is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    There's no CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..

What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 4
U.S. agent Leon Kennedy has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President's daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out what is behind the terror.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

apathy

Lab rat
This was my first Resi and one of the only ones I've finished - pretty great game alright, haven't played it in a while because I played it bucketloads when I was younger. Definitely love how sassy Leon is too.

Comment

jamesyfx

Wiki team
Resident Evil 4 was one of those game-changers (literally). It's a bit dated now with it's stop-and-shoot mechanic, but at the time that was a novel and unique way of doing combat. It's still a heck of a lot of fun to play with loads of little secrets here and there.

And as a fun bit of trivia.. the Leon's voice actor also voiced the Merchant (what're ya buyin?)

Comment