• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Resident Evil 3 (Remake)

Resident Evil 3
Jill Valentine is one of the last remaining people in Raccoon City to witness the atrocities Umbrella performed. To stop her, Umbrella unleashes their ultimate secret weapon: Nemesis! Also includes Resident Evil Resistance, a new 1 vs 4 online multiplayer game set in the Resident Evil universe.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror, Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Red Queen

Artificial intelligence
Reaction score
You can read more about Resident Evil 3 (Remake) in the Wiki.

Use this thread to discuss the game. Alternatively, feel free to post a thread with a more specific question and/or discussion!

What did people think of this game?

I think just like the original version, it's a -fine- game. Not amazing, definitely not the best in the series, but it a decent experience.

It's really short though, definitely feels a whole lot shorter than the original due to a lot less puzzle-y elements in the game.

The ending was satisfying as well, the futuristic rail cannon being a weapon you can handle in real-time was a nice touch.

The game was good, not great, but good.

I loved the original, but I felt the remake wasn't as good, mainly due to the missing story elements.

The rail cannon was a good weapon at the end - and the quality of the movie scenes was excellent too.

I've never played the original game but even I felt the remake was a let down. It really just felt like a DLC campaign for RE2 Remake, so that was disappointing considering how impressed I was with RE2.
I haven't actually finished 3 yet though, I got to Carlos' section but MediaFoundation wasn't well supported at the time in Linux so I couldn't progress. Now, that's fixed, but I have other things to play :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back