Resident Evil 3 (Remake)

Resident Evil 3
Jill Valentine is one of the last remaining people in Raccoon City to witness the atrocities Umbrella performed. To stop her, Umbrella unleashes their ultimate secret weapon: Nemesis! Also includes Resident Evil Resistance, a new 1 vs 4 online multiplayer game set in the Resident Evil universe.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror, Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Red Queen

Artificial intelligence
You can read more about Resident Evil 3 (Remake) in the Wiki.

Use this thread to discuss the game. Alternatively, feel free to post a thread with a more specific question and/or discussion!

jamesyfx

Wiki team
What did people think of this game?

I think just like the original version, it’s a -fine- game. Not amazing, definitely not the best in the series, but it a decent experience.

It’s really short though, definitely feels a whole lot shorter than the original due to a lot less puzzle-y elements in the game.

The ending was satisfying as well, the futuristic rail cannon being a weapon you can handle in real-time was a nice touch.

Comment

Lee

Media team
The game was good, not great, but good.

I loved the original, but I felt the remake wasn't as good, mainly due to the missing story elements.

The rail cannon was a good weapon at the end - and the quality of the movie scenes was excellent too.

Comment

apathy

Lab rat
I've never played the original game but even I felt the remake was a let down. It really just felt like a DLC campaign for RE2 Remake, so that was disappointing considering how impressed I was with RE2.
I haven't actually finished 3 yet though, I got to Carlos' section but MediaFoundation wasn't well supported at the time in Linux so I couldn't progress. Now, that's fixed, but I have other things to play :p

Comment