• Registering at Umbrella Online is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever - and it's free!
    No CAPTCHA process, no email verification, no annoying adverts, and no hidden "premium" options..
    What are you waiting for, a zombie apocalypse? #GetInvolved!

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Currently reading:

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Join Jill Valentine, the heroine and amazing survivor of the notorious disaster at the mansion, as her nightmare continues. After resigning from S.T.A.R.S. Jill now prepares to head out of Raccoon City...but it's not going to be easy. Caught in a town crawling with flesh eating zombies, more than ever she must rely on brute force and cunning to find a way to escape alive. This unique adventure intricately reveals more of Umbrella Corporation's nightmarish plot and picks up just hours before the events from Resident Evil 2.

More zombies, more terror, and even more evil.
More challenging enemies that come back to life at any time.
Face off against the most terrifying mutations stalking the streets of Raccoon City.
More detailed character actions: Try the dodge move to avoid an enemy's attack.
Interact with the environment like never before: Use background objects defensively.
A unique new drama which reveals more details of Umbrella Corporation's devious activities from the Resident Evil series.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Adventure, Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Red Queen

Artificial intelligence
You can read more about Resident Evil 3: Nemesis in the Wiki.

Use this thread to discuss the game. Alternatively, feel free to post a thread with a more specific question and/or discussion!

Lee

Walking dead
By far my favourite Resident Evil game ever made, the original Nemesis game is far superior to the recent remake.

The original game scared the life out of me the first time I played it, it was engaging, had an excellent story and some of the boss fights were epic.

I feel like the remake has spoiled the theater of the game, coupled with the segments that are just missing - completely spoils it.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Staff member
I *much* preferred Resident Evil 2 personally, and have only finished the original Resident Evil 3 once (yeah, I need to play through it again).

I haven't played the recent remakes yet either.. I know, shameful šŸ˜…

It seems to be a common complaint that they cut way too much of the original game from the remake of Resident Evil 3 though, and it is quite short as a result.