• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Unofficial full-game mods

• jamesyfx
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
I was today years old when I learned about this mod; Resident Evil 2: Destiny..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As a huge fan of the '98 release of Resident Evil 2, I really fancy giving this a try! 😊

That mod looks cool. I think I recognise a lot of content from RE 1.5!

There's a streamer/speedrunner on Youtube or Twitch called Bawkbasoup and he routinely plays Resident Evil mods.. he pretty much plays them all. Pretty much everything he uploads is recordings of livestreams so the content isn't for everyone (as it's unedited) but it's a good source to discover other RE mods!

I seem to be stumbling upon a few of his mod playthroughs, it's pretty cool finding out about them for the first time..

One day I might even have a bit of time to properly watch them, or perhaps even play them 🤣

I seem to be stumbling upon a few of his mod playthroughs, it's pretty cool finding out about them for the first time..

One day I might even have a bit of time to properly watch them, or perhaps even play them 🤣
I've updated the thread to encompass discussion of all full-game mods.. :thumbsup_face:

So there is a mod for RE4 that tries to combine as much from Devil May Cry 3 as possible. It's really extensive — music, characters, sounds, weapons and even animations have been ported over.

Its janky. Very janky. But it's impressive just how much they moved everything across.. I believe it's just one person. I took some footage recently (only of the first few minutes of the game though so you don't get to see a whole lot) I will try and get it uploaded.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back