• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

[REC]

• apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
[REC]
Title: [REC]

Tagline: One witness. One camera

Genre: Horror, Mystery

Director: Jaume Balagueró, Paco Plaza

Cast: Manuela Velasco, Ferran Terraza, Martha Carbonell, David Vert, Carlos Lasarte, Pablo Rosso, Vicente Gil, Carlos Vicente, Maria Lanau, Jorge Yamam, María Teresa Ortega, Manuel Bronchud, Claudia Silva, Javier Botet, Ben Temple, Akemi Goto, Kao Chen-Min, Ana Isabel Velásquez, Daniel Trinh, Marita Borrego, Jana Prats, Víctor Massagué, Javier Coromina

Release: 2007-11-23

Runtime: 78

Plot: A television reporter and cameraman follow emergency workers into a dark apartment building and are quickly locked inside with something terrifying.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Rec is by far one of my favorite zombie horror films. The atmosphere from the way the zombies scream and yell is just top notch. Who here has watched Rec? It was remade for US audiences with a movie called Quarantine, which wasn't nearly as good as the original Spanish film.

I would also recommend the the second movie, but maybe pass on the third (genesis), and the 4th Apocalypse which I think took place on a boat.

But the first two films are so good. I highly recommend them. :)

I've seen both and enjoyed both, but yeah Rec was the much better film. Been years since I've seen either and I've never seen any of it's sequels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back