• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    It's a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

RE6 is just the worst.. isn't it?

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
I've not really thought about RE6 for a good while.. until recently, a co-worker told me that their favourite game series is Resident Evil. And I'm like.. Oo! LET'S TALK!

He's played all of the more recent games in the series, and played RE5 with his partner.. they thoroughly enjoyed it. And next they moved onto RE6.. pretty much blind.

… and they cannot stand it either. They're pushing through just to get to the end, but they're not enjoying it one bit.

What does everyone else think about RE6 now? I just wish they made it a more cohesive thing, rather than all the different playable characters, locations and scenarios. I can't get invested into a horror experience if I don't feel any suspense or fear either.

Oblivion Knight

Administrator
Erm..
I've still never experienced it for myself.. I haven't heard good things though!

Maybe one day I'll remedy the situation. One day.

Comment

Carlos

I've still never experienced it for myself.. I haven't heard good things though!

Maybe one day I'll remedy the situation. One day.
If I were you, I wouldn't.

But if I'm still curious, find a copy for $20 or less. The game is really, really short. Really, really, really... short. Short like a floss.

Comment
They were trying to copy one of the Gears of War games. That hardly matters, I suppose. The series was influenced by RE4 anyway.

I thought Chris had the best campaign. But this game is most definitely NOT survival horror. Although Ada's campaign I would say had its moments. The same with Leon's.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.