• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Outlast

Outlast
In the remote mountains of Colorado, horrors wait inside Mount Massive Asylum. A long-abandoned home for the mentally ill, recently re-opened by the "research and charity" branch of the transnational Murkoff Corporation, has been operating in strict secrecy... until now.

Acting on a tip from an inside source, independent journalist Miles Upshur breaks into the facility, and what he discovers walks a terrifying line being science and religion, nature and something else entirely. Once inside, his only hope of escape lies with the terrible truth at the heart of Mount Massive.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Horror
Released:
Publisher: Red Barrels

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • Grant
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Grant

Reaction score
Outlast is one of those games I could not get through. I think it's the fact that you can be hunted by someone and not defend yourself. You can hide, but that just adds to the anxiety of having to find a hiding place and get there in time. I got half way through and I just stopped. I think not being able to defend myself was the big thing. Plus I felt the controls to be kinda clunky, like really slow. And that made it worse as well.

But, I'm horrible at games where I can't fight back. Otherwise I'd for sure play this game all the way through.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back