• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Orphan: First Kill

• Kale
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Orphan: First Kill
Title: Orphan: First Kill

Tagline: There's always been something wrong with Esther.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: William Brent Bell

Cast: Isabelle Fuhrman, Julia Stiles, Rossif Sutherland, Hiro Kanagawa, Matthew Finlan, Samantha Walkes, David Brown, Lauren Cochrane, Gwendolyn Collins, Kristen Sawatzky, Jeff Strome, Andrea del Campo, Alec Carlos, Alicia Johnston, Liam Stewart-Kanigan, Jade Michael, Sarah Luby, Maxwell Nelson, Bradley Sawatzky, Stephanie Sy, Marina Stephenson Kerr, Sharon Bajer, Kennedy Irwin, Erik Athavale, Parker Bohotchuk, Adam Hurtig, Marina Stephenson Kerr

Release: 2022-07-27

Runtime: 99

Plot: After escaping from an Estonian psychiatric facility, Leena Klammer travels to America by impersonating Esther, the missing daughter of a wealthy family. But when her mask starts to slip, she is put against a mother who will protect her family from the murderous “child” at any cost.
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I was a fan of the original movie, and this one was just as good as the original.

I think it's one that I've.. 'acquired', but haven't tried giving it a watch yet.

I'm really not into horror films! :hands_over_eyes:

I think it's one that I've.. 'acquired', but haven't tried giving it a watch yet.

I'm really not into horror films! :hands_over_eyes:
I grew up on watching horror movies and such with my dad. If it weren't for him then I dunno if I'd like them or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back